Test Bed Specs
I'm in the process of moving our test bed over to a Core i7-7700K system, but didn't get the parts in time before my previous trips - so my new PC was in bits, and I had to use my current workstation. It's still a beast, as it sports the Core i7-6700K with 16GB of DDR4-4000MHz RAM from G.Skill - and with the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti its center - it's a gaming Goliath.
[Temporary] GPU Test Bed Specs:
- GIGABYTE Z170-Designare
- Intel Core i7-7700K @ stock
- Corsair H110i cooler
- G.Skill 16GB DDR4-4000 RAM
- Corsair RM1000X PSU
- Corsair Carbide Air 540
- Samsung 1TB Evo 950 M.2 SSD (on motherboard)
- Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB M.2 SSD (PCIe x4 port)
- Windows 10 x64
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Crank It Up To 11]
- Page 3 [Detailed Specs & Physical Look]
- Page 4 [System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks: 1080p]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks: 1440p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks: 4K]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks: Synthetic]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam