Test Bed Specs
I'm in the process of moving our test bed over to a Core i7-7700K system, but didn't get the parts in time before my previous trips - so my new PC was in bits, and I had to use my current workstation. It's still a beast, as it sports the Core i7-6700K with 16GB of DDR4-4000MHz RAM from G.Skill - and with the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti its center - it's a gaming Goliath.
[Temporary] GPU Test Bed Specs:
- GIGABYTE Z170-Designare
- Intel Core i7-7700K @ stock
- Corsair H110i cooler
- G.Skill 16GB DDR4-4000 RAM
- Corsair RM1000X PSU
- Corsair Carbide Air 540
- Samsung 1TB Evo 950 M.2 SSD (on motherboard)
- Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB M.2 SSD (PCIe x4 port)
- Windows 10 x64
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Crank It Up To 11]
- Page 3 [Detailed Specs & Physical Look]
- Page 4 [System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks: 1080p]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks: 1440p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks: 4K]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks: Synthetic]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit