ASUS, while extremely well known for high-quality and feature-packed motherboards, graphics cards and notebooks, aren't necessarily the most popular. Their whole line-up of products does carry that normal ASUS premium which most people don't have trouble justifying on motherboards and notebooks but when it comes to graphics cards, we've always thought that they are not worth paying the extra dollars - purely because they weren't all that different from the competition but carried a higher price tag.
Although that was up until recently as with the release of the new nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX, ASUS have stepped out of the square and done something a little more exciting. They've taken selected 7800 GTX chips and overclocked them out of the box and strapped on a fancy cooler, an Arctic Cooling solution to be exact - the same as which HIS use for their Radeon graphics cards. With these features combined, they've created a top card, no seriously - it's called "T.O.P" short for Top Overclocking Performance.
The ASUS GeForce 7800 GTX T.O.P. is the fastest air cooled out of the box 7800 GTX solution on the market right now with the water cooled offering from BFG Tech just sneaking ahead of its core speed. Let's continue on as we take a close look at ASUS' top-of-the-line 7800 GTX and just how to compares to a standard clocked version of the graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM