The operation of your Drobo 5C starts with the dashboard. I'm using four Toshiba 1TB drives with this unit today and starting from the top the status menu gives an overview of the 5C. To the right, we have a diagram of the bays and installed capacity while the left side shows the interface we are using and firmware revision.
Selecting a particular bay will give us information on the installed drive to the left.
Moving down to the capacity menu, we can see our data usage and its layout.
The tools menu, allows you to manage the Drobo by turning LEDs on or off, formatting a volume or updating the firmware.
Diving into settings, you can choose single or dual drive redundancy and enable or disable drive spin down.
Settings for the software itself can be found in preferences. Here you can setup alerts via email and configure updates.
PRICING: You can find the Drobo 5C Five-Bay USB-C DAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Drobo 5C Five-Bay USB-C DAS retails for $349 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Drobo 5C Five-Bay USB-C DAS retails for £363 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit