The X10 uses the Genie setup method as do most NETGEAR solutions. This wizard guides you through setup first detecting your current setup.
We move on by inputting desired username and password.
Ready to go, NETGEAR has a few apps to help with your experience.
The landing menu for the X10 is no different from any other Nighthawk router. The genie platform gives us a dashboard look on the main page with quick glance access to wireless, attached devices, and ReadyShare control.
Moving through the menu system, we stop at wireless settings. Here you can configure wireless modes and channels for all three bands.
Parental control work by selecting a device and setting up a rule for it with access controls.
The ReadyShare menu is all about storage. With this solution, you have two USB 3.0 ports on the left side and here is where you manage them.
Cloud backup allows you to setup an Amazon Cloud account with the router.
NETGEAR downloader allows you to setup BT downloads along with FTP and HTTP via links. To my knowledge, it does not support magnet files.
Plex is perhaps the most popular streaming media server on the planet. Using a USB device, you can stream to all of your devices directly from the router.
Traffic meter watches the amount of data being pushed through the router and if you so choose can stop you from going over if you have data caps.
Another selling feature of the X10 is the link aggregation capabilities on LAN ports one and two.
PRICING: You can find the NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router retails for £490 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced