Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware which comes with the Icekimo coolers, there is a foam padded, universal backplate, located in the middle of this image. On either side are the A X2 brackets to be used if you plan to install this cooler on an AMD motherboard.
The bottom row in this image is where we see the LGA2011 standoffs, and also the studs used for AMD and Intel mounting for every other socket. The red cardboard washers isolate the top of the motherboard using the typical studs, the nuts in the middle secure the backplate to the motherboard, and the nuts on the left are used to lock the head unit to the rest of the hardware.
There is a tiny tube of ID-Cooling thermal paste to get you through two or three tries at installation. Also in the kit, we see the long fan screws to secure the fan to the radiator, and shorter screws to secure the radiator to the chassis.
The manual is multilingual, and on the inside of this is the English version. This paperwork explains all of the parts, how many, and what they are used for, and as you continue, it delivers step-by-step instructions for mounting with renderings to complement each steps process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling Icekimo 120W Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series