Throughput with Range
I've added in a few new tests for routers in 2017 that will show the performance as you move away from the router.
With the AC9, performance started at 78 Mbps and increased as we moved away from the router, to a point.
5GHz showed the opposite where performance decreased from 319 Mbps to 211 Mbps as we moved away.
The test above test the number of connections the router can handle before it takes a toll on performance.
As seen above, the Tenda AC9 could handle 64 connection before the performance was affected. The router crashed completely at 1024 connections.
PRICING: You can find the Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $45 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for £44 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit