Tenda isn't the most well-known brand in the states, but they do quite well for themselves delivering solutions that are more cost-effective. Not long ago we had a look at the AC15, an AC1900 top-tier offering from Tenda and today we look at the AC9.
The AC9 is an AC1200 solution, and as far as routers are concerned, it's really the lowest you would want to go when upgrading from an 802.11n solution. While any modern router will certainly boost overall network performance when upgrading from older tech, AC1200 is just above the threshold of wireless N.
The Tenda solution carries 300 Mbps capabilities on the 2.4GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band, which is complimented by four gigabit Ethernet ports. The base of this platform is running off a Broadcom chipset which is quite popular among entry-level solutions. However, this router is operating at 900MHz with 128MB of DDR3.
The MSRP of the Tenda AC9 AC1200 wireless router comes in at $39.99 with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $45 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for £44 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem is finalized and ready for shipment
- Crytek making new AAA online game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake launch imminent, NEW trailer release
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series