Tenda isn't the most well-known brand in the states, but they do quite well for themselves delivering solutions that are more cost-effective. Not long ago we had a look at the AC15, an AC1900 top-tier offering from Tenda and today we look at the AC9.
The AC9 is an AC1200 solution, and as far as routers are concerned, it's really the lowest you would want to go when upgrading from an 802.11n solution. While any modern router will certainly boost overall network performance when upgrading from older tech, AC1200 is just above the threshold of wireless N.
The Tenda solution carries 300 Mbps capabilities on the 2.4GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5GHz band, which is complimented by four gigabit Ethernet ports. The base of this platform is running off a Broadcom chipset which is quite popular among entry-level solutions. However, this router is operating at 900MHz with 128MB of DDR3.
The MSRP of the Tenda AC9 AC1200 wireless router comes in at $39.99 with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $45 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tenda AC9 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for £44 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit