ASRock's UEFI on the Z270 Gaming i7 is very similar to that of their other Z270 motherboards. One thing that isn't very common is good UEFI based RGB LED control, and ASRock has done a nice job of implementing of RGB LED control right into the UEFI.
ASRock's fan control is also very well executed in the UEFI. You can control all fans through a GUI or through text-based options in case you don't want to use a mouse. ASRock's motherboard also comes with UEFI overclocking profiles, some of which are above 5GHz.
ASRock's software suite includes Live Update & APP Shop, AURA RGB LED, SoundBlaster Cinema 3, Mouse Polling, F-Stream, and Restart to UEFI.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming i7 Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming i7 Motherboard retails for $334 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming i7 Motherboard retails for £375 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]