Sound Blaster Connect Software
After installing and loading the Sound Blaster Connect software, we see that lighting is the priority here. There are nine options for color patterns, eight of them preset to do their thing, and one option to select a custom made lighting layout. On the right, you can select custom and click on which keys you wish to be lit, or change all of them at one time.
There are options to select the way the lights are lit, the direction of flow, basic color options which when clicked on taking you to RGB entry mode, and you can also change the speed of the patterns movement.
By clicking on the word "Settings" at the bottom, there are two more tabs to look at. Under the heading of general, you can select the language of the software, have the software boot on startup, and is also where you can check for a software update.
By clicking the header marked "Device," we see the last of the options found in the Connect software. This is where you go when you mess things up dreadfully and need to factory reset the keys and lighting. This is also where you can go to check for firmware updates for the Vanguard KO8 RGB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard