Sound Blaster Connect Software
After installing and loading the Sound Blaster Connect software, we see that lighting is the priority here. There are nine options for color patterns, eight of them preset to do their thing, and one option to select a custom made lighting layout. On the right, you can select custom and click on which keys you wish to be lit, or change all of them at one time.
There are options to select the way the lights are lit, the direction of flow, basic color options which when clicked on taking you to RGB entry mode, and you can also change the speed of the patterns movement.
By clicking on the word "Settings" at the bottom, there are two more tabs to look at. Under the heading of general, you can select the language of the software, have the software boot on startup, and is also where you can check for a software update.
By clicking the header marked "Device," we see the last of the options found in the Connect software. This is where you go when you mess things up dreadfully and need to factory reset the keys and lighting. This is also where you can go to check for firmware updates for the Vanguard KO8 RGB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard