Intel Core i7-7350K
There is nothing really to mention about the CPU's size or shape; it's pretty much identical to every other Kaby Lake CPU. I should mention that Intel sent us an engineering sample, but retail samples will have identical performance.
Side by side with the 7700K, the two CPUs look identical. I had to double check which CPU was which since they have the same base clock speed.
There are some minor differences on the underside. The 7700K's gold pads have a deeper color, but that might be just because of when they were made and what fab they came from (or maybe it has more gold, but I can't say for sure). There are more SMD components on the 7700K, but then again the 7350K has a TDP of 60W while the 7700K has a TDP of 91W, two extra cores, and double the L3 cache.
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7350K
- Motherboard: Intel Z270
- Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
- Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 3200MHz
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX (4x8GB) 4000MHz
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - Boot Drive: Samsung 950 Pro 256GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - USB Drive: Corsair Voyager GS 64GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1200i - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 - Buy from Amazon
- Monitor: ASUS PA328 ProArt 32" 4K - Buy from Amazon
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX - Buy from Amazon
- Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Headset: Corsair VOID RGB Wireless - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
All the overclocking was done with the Noctua NH-D15 and only a single fan.
PRICING: You can find the Intel Core i3-7350K "Kaby Lake" CPU for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel Core i3-7350K "Kaby Lake" CPU retails for $180 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Intel Core i3-7350K "Kaby Lake" CPU retails for £192 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The 7350K and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [7350K Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, AIDA64 EE AES, and FPU]
- Page 5 [Out of the Box Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding and ScienceMark]
- Page 6 [Out of the Box iGPU Performance: GPGPU Memory, UNIGINE, Resident Evil, and 3DMark]
- Page 7 [Out of the Box dGPU Performance: GTA:V, UNIGINE, Resident Evil, 3DMark]
- Page 8 [Clock for Clock Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, AIDA64 EE AES, and FPU]
- Page 9 [Clock for Clock Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding and ScienceMark]
- Page 10 [Clock for Clock Performance: GPGPU Memory, UNIGINE, ResidentEvil, and 3DMark]
- Page 11 [Clock for Clock dGPU Performance: GTA:V, UNIGINE, Resident Evil, 3DMark]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit