DOOM & OVERWATCH
Gaming with the Zeus P1 RGB has been a pleasure. The lower body design allows for a comfortable palm grip but also lends itself well to those who prefer to claw grip their mice. The sides are shaped well, and when the need arises to lift the Zeus P1, the grips added there along with the shape makes it very easy to accomplish without feeling awkward in the slightest.
The buttons are all within reach, making selecting weapons, throwing grenades, activating special attacks, or anything you wish to program this device to do as easy as can be.
Tracking offered with the optical sensor is smooth and direct, with no signs of any software tampering to try to correct movement, like angle snapping would do. From 1600 to roughly 8500 DPI, the Zeus P1 is easy to handle and does not feel out of control, but once you get into the higher range of DPI options, we do feel you lose accuracy, and it is easy to drift off target.
As we mentioned earlier, roughly 6000 DPI seemed to be our sweet spot for most of our gaming and daily driving needs, but with the DPI buttons easily accessible, you can slow it down or speed it up without much effort when the need to snipe comes up.
Windows and Productivity
For web browsing, we noticed no irregularities, double click issues, or any wandering of the sensor, no matter the DPI level it was set to. We spent quite a bit of time in Photoshop adjusting and fixing images, and found the Zeus P1 RGB to be an extension of our hand, much like if we were attempting to draw it on paper. Every finite move is where we wanted it to go, and we were not constantly overshooting the mark like we have seen with high DPI mice in the past.
Whether gaming or doing daily tasks, the feel and fit of the Zeus P1 also come into play, and we found no discomfort or signs of fatigue, even after long sessions of usage.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £77 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [GAMEDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the ZEUS P1 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard