GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse
Our first look at the Zeus P1 RGB is of the left side, and we find it to be lower in profile, and longer than most mice we test. The top section offers a body line near the main button which blends in as it moves towards the middle. There is an LED zone that separates the top and bottom, where we find a pair of silver buttons and a large grip area with hexagonal rubber shaping to ensure a good grip. Nearer the bottom of the mouse, we also see the second band of LED-lit plastic before we get to the black bottom section.
From the back of the Zeus P1, we find the overall shape to be nearly ambidextrous in its design, with just the slightest lean to the right. On the heel is the Zeus logo which is LED backlit, and we also see the pair of LED strips curving around the heel and continuing over to the right side of it.
The right side of the Zeus P1 RGB is nearly identical to the left, but the shaping of the hexagonally shaped grip area is less dramatic on this side. Both of the LED backlit strips continue along this side as well, there are no buttons found here, but there is a matching body line at the top.
The front of this mouse is cut off bluntly, with a large separation between the main buttons at the top. Below those buttons, Gamdias does not leave the look plain and boring, rather they add a triangular shape above where the USB cable emanates from it, and even add cube shapes to either side of it to dress things up.
The top of the mouse is made of slightly textured plastic without a rubber coating applied, which also carries out to the main buttons. There is a gold thunderbolt on the tip of the left click button, and between the two main buttons is a lightly segmented scroll wheel with a rubber inner section. As to the trio of buttons behind it, you can raise or lower the DPI with the first two, and by default the third smaller button cycles through the default DPI settings.
The 1.8 meters of cable is covered in cloth braid, and ships with a hook and loop strap to wrap the wiring for when traveling becomes a need with this mouse. Near the end of the cable is a large Ferrite choke to eliminate noise, and the cable terminates in a stylized connection with a gold plated USB 2.0 connector in it.
Under the Zeus P1 RGB, we find the eye of the sensor is shifted forward in this design but is centered. Two small feet at the front and one large one at the heel of the mouse support the Zeus P1 and allow it to glide effortlessly on nearly any surface. There is also the product sticker which is placed in the center, which offers the name of the mouse and is also where you will find the serial number if you have pitched the packaging.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GAMDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £77 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [GAMEDIAS ZEUS P1 RGB Optical Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the ZEUS P1 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market