C7Z270-CG Circuit Analysis Continued
Supermicro is using the Realtek ALC1150 audio codec, and for the first time has added an amplifier. The TI OPA1612 amplifier along with multiple electrolytic audio capacitors and a PCB divide, help improve audio quality.
Two ASMedia ASM1142 USB 3.1 controllers are in charge of the four USB 3.1 ports on the rear IO panel. Three of these USB 3.1 ports are type-A, while one is type-C. The type-C power requires a type-C switch and CC logic chip, and for that Supermicro is using the ASMedia ASM1543.
Supermicro wanted to provide HDMI 2.0 on the rear IO panel, and for that, they have employed a Parade PS175HDM. The single Intel Gbit NIC uses an i219v PHY to compliment the integrated Gbit MAC in the PCH.
The main SuperIO chip is a nuvoTon NCT6792D. To improve BCLK overclocking, Supermicro has added in an IDT6V41642B clock buffer.
Multiple ASMedia ASM1480 PCI-E 3.0 quick switches can be found on the motherboard, and they switch around PCI-E bandwidth.
PRICING: You can find the Supermicro C7Z270-CG Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Supermicro C7Z270-CG Motherboard retails for $241 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z270-CG Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z270-CG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z270-CG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie: Activision let us do awesome things with Destiny
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best