I broke up the data into two charts to make things easier to read with all the RAID modes I tested. Playback and Record tests had similar performance across all RAID modes with RAID 0, 5, and F1 being the best.
In the file copy and backup test, the FS3017 had its best file copy performance with RAID F1, restore was RAID 5 and backup RAID 6.
RAID 0 proved to perform the best with Database, reaching 75K IOPS. Workstation also crossed that magic 70K IOPS as well.
RAID 5 was able to touch 80K IOPS in Database, with Workstation close behind. File and Email server hovered just below 70K IOPS.
Next up, we have RAID 6 which gave us the lowest performance seen in our testing. 58K IOPS in Database, 47K IOPS in Email Server, and 45K IOPS in Workstation.
RAID F1 topped out at 62K IOPS in Database, 70K IOPS in Email Server, and 67K IOPS in Workstation for the final test.
PRICING: You can find the Synology FlashStation FS3017 24-Bay All-Flash NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Synology FlashStation FS3017 24-Bay All-Flash NAS retails for $9999.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit