Orbi setup starts with the screen seen above and takes you through setting up the internet connection and satellites you have connected.
Once you get through the initial setup of Orbi, you can configure admin accounts followed by Wi-Fi.
You will receive a confirmation, seen above, once you have finished all steps.
Once we completed initial setup, we were greeted with a firmware update. Version 18.104.22.168 was used for all testing.
Orbi uses a simplified setup menu seen above. The dashboard gives you a glance at the number of devices connected along with the Wi-Fi SSID and password.
Going through the menus, we have the internet menu first that allows you to configure the router with your ISP settings.
Wireless for the Orbi uses band steering to choose channels for your devices.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for $380 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for £368 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability, and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM