Orbi setup starts with the screen seen above and takes you through setting up the internet connection and satellites you have connected.
Once you get through the initial setup of Orbi, you can configure admin accounts followed by Wi-Fi.
You will receive a confirmation, seen above, once you have finished all steps.
Once we completed initial setup, we were greeted with a firmware update. Version 184.108.40.206 was used for all testing.
Orbi uses a simplified setup menu seen above. The dashboard gives you a glance at the number of devices connected along with the Wi-Fi SSID and password.
Going through the menus, we have the internet menu first that allows you to configure the router with your ISP settings.
Wireless for the Orbi uses band steering to choose channels for your devices.
PRICING: You can find the Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for $380 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System retails for £368 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability, and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Crew 2 system requirements revealed: doesn't need much
- DICE teams with NVIDIA for Battlefield V on the PC
- ASUS is giving away its ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync
- Battlefield V should be monetized via cosmetics
- Battlefield V post-launch content will be free
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit