Z270GT6 Circuit Analysis Continued
BIOSTAR is using the Realtek ALC892 audio codec along with two amplifiers in what BIOSTAR calls Double Hi-Fi. Both the rear and front audio headphone outputs are amplified. They are also using electrolytic audio capacitors, PCB division, and an EMI over the audio codec to help improve audio quality.
The single Gbit LAN port is through an Intel i219v PHY that works with the integrated MAC in the PCH. A Super LAN Surge Protection device is used to help protect from ESD. AN Elan eKTF5832 microprocessor with touch control is used to control the GT panel, and I also believe RGB LED functionality.
Two Winbond 64Mbit (8MB) BIOS ROMs hold copies of the BIOS, and you can switch between them with the physical switch. An NXP level shifter provides HDMI/DVI from the digital display output from the iGPU.
The iTE IT8625E is the main SuperIO that provides fan control, system monitoring, and even the PS/2 on the backpanel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270GT6 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z270GT6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z270GT6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]