ASRock's UEFI for the Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 is very similar to that of ASRock's other Z270 motherboards I have reviewed thus far. It's loaded with options to tune everything from SATA controller mode to preset overclocking profiles to overclock the CPU.
If you want to manually tune the CPU and memory overclock, you can easily do that. Fan tuning comes in two varieties; a GUI with a graph and manual input so you don't need to use a mouse to tune the fan speed.
ASRock's APP SHOP and LIVE UPDATE will allow you to download the rest of ASRock's programs including F-Stream, AURA RGB LED, and even Sound Blaster Cinema 3 just to name a few.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]