ASRock has many Intel Z270-based motherboards spanning across almost every price bracket. Today, I will look at one of ASRock's mainstream gaming motherboards, under their Fatal1ty brand, the Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6.
While I already looked at a mainstream ASRock motherboard with similar specifications, the Z270 Extreme4, the Z270 Gaming K6 is better equipped not only for gaming but also overclocking. The motherboard aims to give users a bit more than a basic, albeit loaded, Z270 motherboard with more unique ASRock features and a bit more style.
Many users asked for simple white and black color themes, and many vendors, including ASRock, have delivered. However, some users still want the motherboard to have a color theme, red is one of the most popular choices, and ASRock's Fatal1ty line seems to stick with the tried and true red and black theme. Don't worry; they didn't forget the RGB LEDs.
Without further delay, let's begin our Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 journey!
The Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 offers dual Intel NICs, USB 3.1 type-A and type-C, two M.2 slots, eight SATA6Gb/s ports, and it even has a VGA output for the processor's integrated graphics.
The Z270 Gaming K6 costs $169.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]