Yeah, its time for the boring segment again, but it is necessary information for those hardcore techies that have to know the small details. It will be quick and painless, though. In a nutshell, here are the specs as put out by the folks at Sapphire:
· 256MB of GDDR3 memory
· 256-bit quad-channel GDDR3 memory interface
· 16 parallel pixel pipelines
· 6 parallel vertex processing engines
· Digital DUO technology allows for DUAL DVI connections for multiple flat panel use
· Dual integrated 400MHz DAC's
· 2048x1536 @ 85Hz Maximum Resolution
· YPrPB component HDTV output
· VIVO - Video-in/Video-out Capable
· Full support for DirectX 9.0 and the latest OpenGL functionality
· New SMARTSHADER HD technology allows for support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware as well as OpenGL via extensions.
· SMOOTHVISION HD technology provides enhanced image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising performance
· 3Dc High quality 4:1 Normal Map Compression delivers beautiful scenes without the performance hit.
· Unique VIDEOSHADER HD engine uses programmable pixel shaders to accelerate video processing and provide better-looking visuals
· HYPER Z HD is optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit