Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming Mouse Pad
Sound Blaster also included this mouse pad in the box for us to use the Siege M04 on top of. It carries the Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming name at the bottom, and on some random black and gray graphics, there is an enormous red X logo to brighten things up. This is a 3mm thick, cloth topped, foam backed pad, it measures 13.75" by 10.75", but from what we can tell, is not currently available for sale.
The fine mesh of the cloth components is slightly rough to the hand and gives the Siege M04 a solid base to allow the optical sensor to read not only the minute changes in the fabric, but with all of the color shifts in the pad, it also helps with tracking ability.
The bottom of the pad is texturized to that many tiny pads can grip onto just about any surface and not find it to slide around on you. The edges of the mat are sealed, but over time, we feel that the edges will lift from the foam, just like the rest of this design do.
This last image is to add perspective to both the mouse and the mouse pad. Since we know the dimensions of both of them, we can see that the mouse is medium in size, as is the mouse pad, neither of which taking up more room than necessary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series