Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The view of the left end of the RK-9000V2 RGB shows a thin plastic lower section with a thick top component, reminding us of many Cooler Master designs. The frame covers the view of the switches, but it is easy to see that most of the keys are leaning away from the user.
The 74 keys seen in the primary section of the keyboard use a font that is easily read, we find Rosewill logos on the Windows buttons, and we also see many keys which do multiple things with the use of the Function key with a key icon in it.
F1 should change the red hue of the LEDs in nine levels of intensity, but ours changes the blue hues. F2 should change the green component of the LEDs, but ours changes the red, and that means that while the F3 key is marked to change blue hues, it addresses the green ones.
The F5 and F6 are used to set custom color profiles using the three buttons we discussed on the previous image. Once they are saved to each slot, you can then use the F7 and F8 keys to display your settings on-the-fly.
The F9 is used to initiate Macro recording, while the F10 key will allow you to delete the work. F11 is used to address single mode, loop mode, or spamming of the Macro, indicated by color as to which is active. Leaving the F12 as the Windows lock and unlock button.
On the next row of keys, we find that this is where you select which of the five profiles it is you wish to modify. On the tilde button, there is profile zero, which defaults to factory settings and cannot be customized. As for those on the one through five keys, these can all be customized in any color and with up to ten Macros on each profile.
At the right end of the RK-9000V2, we find all of the keys we expect to see in a 104-key layout. Nine commands at the top, a set of arrow keys, the lock LEDs up by the logo, and a 17 key number pad are all where they should be.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rosewill RK-9000V2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [RK-9000V2 RGB Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- QNAP launches QNA series Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter
- Alibaba shopping festival: $1 billion sales in 85 SECONDS!
- Fallout 76 post-launch plans highlighted
- PS5 controller may have touchscreen
- Bungie is satisfied with Destiny 2 even if Activision isn't
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch