Packaging is as simple as it gets when it comes to shipping a case. There is a large rendering on the left half of the front panel, with the Rosewill and Himars names found to the right. We also see near the bottom, that this chassis is made in China.
The side panel offers iconography along the top, just above where the carry handle is placed. Much lower down the panel, we located a box with shipping information in it, and the Himars name and Rosewill site address are at the bottom.
Keeping packaging costs down, the front and back panels of the box are identical down to every last detail.
The same can be said for the skinnier side panels as well. All of the information found here is identical to the other side of the box, except this side is where FedEx tagged it with the shipping label.
Inside of the box, we see that both sides of the window are protected by plastic clung to either side of it. The chassis is wrapped in a clear plastic bag to keep out dirt and moisture, and also protects the paint from the Dense foam, open-frame, end caps which keeps drops or impacts from damaging the chassis. Our Himars is in great shape, and considering the distance it traveled, it has fared rather well.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Himars Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Himars Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series