MK Retro Continued
There is one key on this side of the board that some may find handy, specifically if you are a speedy typist. The Print Screen key is also used to offer a switch from the 6-key rollover to NKRO support, making certain that multiple keys pressed are all read, rather than just six at a time.
When it comes to the lock indication LEDs, they also went old school here as well. With tall LEDs for the Number lock, Caps lock, Scroll lock, and the Windows lock, they almost appear to be tube style bulbs standing proudly atop the MK Retro.
The right edge of the MK Retro is identical to what we saw on the left side. Lots more Chrome, and an aggressive angle of attack to the keys since both feet ship in the extended position.
With six feet of braided cable to make the connection from the MK Retro to the PC, we see it passes through a Ferrite choke before termination. The connection has an AZIO "A" on the connector to make it easy to find on the rear I/O panel and is also gold plated to fight corrosion to the USB 2.0 connector.
Under the keyboard, we find the lower section of the frame is inset a bit, rounded as it curves to the flat plane, and is textured. The product sticker is found right in the middle of everything, and there are four large feet with thick rubber pads on them to ensure the MK Retro does not move around easily.
Rather than flip out feet that typically collapse at the simplest hint of moving the keyboard, AZIO took a different approach. The central section of the back feet has three angled grooves in each of them, allowing the feet to twist and be adjustable in three total stages.
PRICING: You can find the AZIO MK Retro Typewriter-Inspired Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZIO MK Retro Typewriter-Inspired Mechanical Keyboard retails for $109 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [AZIO MK Retro Typewriter Inspired Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [MK Retro Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit