Case Build & Finished Product
We loved the aesthetic found at the front of the Gravity 6, and no matter what you happen to install inside of the chassis, the view of the front is unmolested. Just a vast expanse of brushed aluminum swept back to either side of it.
Since the HDD trays did not block any access, we left them in place. The motherboard, video card, and the AIO all went into the chassis without issue and were easily mounted in their respective locations. Even with the vast openness of this layout, the result is clean and unencumbered.
Even at the back of the case, we ran into no issues with getting everything into place. The dust shield snaps right in; the card aligns horizontally as well as with the screw holes, and the PSU gave us no troubles either.
In this setup, we did not find a need to use the extra straps, but they are handy when it comes to builds which are more involved than this one is. All of the fan leads made it to the hub; our wiring tucks in without conflicting the door, and we decided to hide our SSD back here.
Once the Gravity 6 is all reassembled and awaiting power, we get to admire all of that brushed aluminum, the angles used, and sit here admiring the body line gaps and style of what we have housing our gear. The only downside to this is that the window is tinted so darkly, that a view inside is reduced severely.
Giving the Gravity 6 the juice, it comes to life with a slight hum, where we took a reading of just 31 dB from the back side of the case. There is a bright white LED shining at the top of the front bezel, and we can also make out the video card and AIO LEDs inside it. If you want a good view of the internal components, we do advise adding some interior lighting of some fashion.
PRICING: You can find the Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam