Case Build & Finished Product
We loved the aesthetic found at the front of the Gravity 6, and no matter what you happen to install inside of the chassis, the view of the front is unmolested. Just a vast expanse of brushed aluminum swept back to either side of it.
Since the HDD trays did not block any access, we left them in place. The motherboard, video card, and the AIO all went into the chassis without issue and were easily mounted in their respective locations. Even with the vast openness of this layout, the result is clean and unencumbered.
Even at the back of the case, we ran into no issues with getting everything into place. The dust shield snaps right in; the card aligns horizontally as well as with the screw holes, and the PSU gave us no troubles either.
In this setup, we did not find a need to use the extra straps, but they are handy when it comes to builds which are more involved than this one is. All of the fan leads made it to the hub; our wiring tucks in without conflicting the door, and we decided to hide our SSD back here.
Once the Gravity 6 is all reassembled and awaiting power, we get to admire all of that brushed aluminum, the angles used, and sit here admiring the body line gaps and style of what we have housing our gear. The only downside to this is that the window is tinted so darkly, that a view inside is reduced severely.
Giving the Gravity 6 the juice, it comes to life with a slight hum, where we took a reading of just 31 dB from the back side of the case. There is a bright white LED shining at the top of the front bezel, and we can also make out the video card and AIO LEDs inside it. If you want a good view of the internal components, we do advise adding some interior lighting of some fashion.
PRICING: You can find the Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Honbontec Gravity 6 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!