DOOM & OVERWATCH
Gaming is smooth, and with the various levels of DPI, there is no reason why you can't enjoy moving your hand as little or as much as you desire.
The Shift feature helps a lot when rapid movements are needed to get around the map so that you can see everything easily, then slowing down to make the shot count when it matters most. Without enabling the pointer precision, we find no angle snapping present, and where you put the mouse is where the cursor ends up.
12,000 DPI is a tad much for us to control in gaming, but we did find ourselves using the 3200 to 6000 DPI range quite easily, and with the 4K resolution we game at, the movement is still kept to a minimum under our right hand.
We also found the rubberized sides to be a bit less inviting in shape than some of the other mice out there, yet we were still able to lift the mouse anytime we wanted to, due to grip alone.
Windows and Productivity
Daily driving of the G403 Prodigy is a nice feel in hand, and all of the buttons are within easy reach. Scrolling pages of forums or surfing through emails or pages of products for your next purchase is all that we expected it to be. The G403 Prodigy shines when it came to photo editing, though. No matter how minute the adjustment we made, the sensor read exactly what we intended it to, and had us spending much less time going back over things that may have been missed with other mice.
As far as the battery lifespan is concerned, we were able to use this mouse for nearly 30 hours on a single charge. Not too shabby considering it can keep even the most avid gamer happily supplied with power for a full day and not requiring you to stop gaming to clip in the cable to continue for the day.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £79 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G403 Prodigy]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz