Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The new series did not get a whole new packaging concept. Logitech is still using large black panels highlighted with bright blue accents. On the front panel for the G403 Prodigy Wireless, we see indications to its 2.4GHz and chargeable systems, there is a large image of the mouse taking up most of the panel, and the Logitech G name is found at the bottom.
The right side of the box is offered with a bright blue panel. Logitech simply displays the G403 Prodigy name in the white text here.
Around to the back of the box, we see the name and a notification to the 16.8 million colors at the top. The center section of the panel shows the 1ms polling rate, the 107 plus 10-gram weight, the 16.8 million colors again, and that there are six buttons. Along the bottom, we then see three images of the G403, this time in red, green, and blue LED colorations.
The last of the side panels is again offered in bright blue to match its opposing side of the box, but this time space is used for a list of specifications. The fine font used, and it being offered in white, do make this side a bit tough to read, and the lists here are very condensed in what they offer.
Inside of the box, we find the mouse is resting inside of a two-part inner plastic packaging. The lower section is blue and offers spaces for the mouse, the weight, and the wireless bits. The top of it is clear; it affords a view of what is inside and also is where the cable is routed so that nothing inside can rub another, leaving this G403 Wireless in perfect condition for images and testing.
Along with the G403, you are also sent a round puck for additional weight, which this side is branded with the Logitech G logo, and its other side shows the 10g weight of it. There is the larger USB adapter to connect to the wired cable if you need to extend the range of the device. Then, of course, there is also the Wireless USB dongle that is what receives the information from the G403 and sends it to the PC.
Logitech sends six feet of wire to use with the G403 Prodigy. The cable is braided, one end is a USB 2.0 connection to make to the PC, and the other end is an unusual looking, forked, mini-HDMI connection that mates to the front of the mouse or the large adapter to extend range.
The paperwork is shipped between the plastic inner packaging and the outer cardboard box and is offered in two parts. On the left is the guide, which does not offer much more than how to connect the device, and also states inside, where to go to obtain the software. To the right are the safety and compliance insert, as it is more involved than a standard wired mouse, and has some concerns with disposal.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $80 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £79 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G403 Prodigy]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit