DOOM & OVERWATCH
Typically when we get a new peripheral, we install the software, have a look around and dive right into some games, and with the G213 Prodigy, this is also the way it happened. Playing DOOM and OVERWATCH, we found no issues with the way the G213 allows us to move around, change weapons, jump, or anything else where the keyboard applied to gaming.
We do tend to go back to some classic titles as well and found that no matter the game we chose, while we preferred to use the G213 with the feet extended, it is comfortable under our left hand, and not muddy feeling like a standard rubber dome offering. The extra force offered in this design also kept resting fingers from accidentally pressing keys or otherwise disrupting our gameplay in any way.
We also like that you can disable any keys which the game does not use via software so that you can be confident that while in game mode, you will not be bouncing to the desktop or pressing anything that may otherwise get you into trouble.
Windows and Productivity
As for our daily driving of the Logitech G213, things started off promising, but quickly things turned south. It took us a bit to have to use the "L" key of the "." key on the keyboard, as we typically do not punctuate messages, and just happened not to use many "L" words it seems. However, when we went to rename the Logitech folder or try to write anything at great length, these dysfunctional keys quickly showed their ugly heads.
To explain this a bit further, they do "work" to some extent, but normal presses on the keys would not allow them to function. It took a serious whack at the keys, and you could use the "L" or end a sentence, but all of the rest of the keys were fine and functioned properly. After we finished gaming and found this issue, it was not too long before the keyboard was removed from our desk and replaced with one which was fully functional.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the G213 Prodigy]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada