Logitech Gaming Software
When the software is installed and initially opened, the home tab shows the G213 in the large pane of the window, and the F-keys, as well as the game mode and LED buttons, flash. If you click on the F-keys, the software will take you to the next window.
The second tab offered allows users to change the functionality of the row of F-keys. Via the menu on the left, you simply find the command in the list you wish to use, and drag and drop it onto one of the 12 F-keys. At the top of this window, you can also select which of the six profiles you wish to address for changes.
The LED color tab allows a user to address the way in which the keyboard is illuminated. In real-time it will show what is selected on the image of the keyboard, and you can select color cycle, all lit, or turn off the LEDs, and even adjust the rate in which the colors will change. Below that, you can also sync the keyboard and mouse together, or even the headset if you own all three.
There is also a game mode tab to play around in. This window will allow a custom layout of functional and dysfunctional keys when the game mode is active. By default only the Windows keys and the Function buttons are disabled, but you can eliminate as many or as few keys as you wish, again over six profiles.
Just like we saw with the mouse we just reviewed, you can check into this bit of the software to see what keys are used most. It can display a heat map with green on less used and red on most used keys, and can also show the amount of time each key is pressed.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for £60 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the G213 Prodigy]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019