Case Build & Finished Product
Once the build is completed, not a single thing with the front of the PC-J60 B has changed. With no options for drive bays, all we are left looking at is a vast expanse of brushed aluminum cleanliness, and the Lian Li name made of natural aluminum to contrast against it.
We found there to be plenty of room for our standard list of components to go inside of the PC-J60. We had to opt for the top for the AIO since the back does not support 120mm fans. This also shows the room left at the top, not conflicting with the motherboard. The board and card installed as expected, but there is a slight bit of sag in the video card.
The dust shield for the rear I/O snapped into place effortlessly, but we don't even own an 80mm fan to put in as exhaust. The card slides in across the expansion slots, it is level with the chassis, and we ran into no issues mounting the power supply either.
While we did not like the fact that there are no concessions made to tie the wiring to the motherboard tray, with as much room as is offered behind it, we had no issues placing the panel back onto the case. We did have to get creative by crossing wires to help hold them into place, but as you can see, we managed quite well.
Once we have the chassis ready to be powered up, from this angle, the scratches in the side panel window virtually disappeared. The view is of everything fitted inside of the chassis, and the finished product is still as straight and aligned as it was out of the box.
Powering our system inside of the PC-J60 B, we heard very little from the 120mm and 140mm fans, only 32 dB if we were within a foot of the side or back. The fact that the side panel window is clear and not tinted also means you do not need to spend extra money on case lighting, as we can see everything in plain sight, even the LEDs on the card, AIO, and the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard