Hardware & Documentation
In this image, we have three types of screws that came with the PC-J60. The small, countersunk, M3 screws are used to mount 2.5" drives to the motherboard tray or inside of the caddy trays. The pan head screws are 6-32 by the thread and are utilized for the motherboard or HDD installations. The last set of hex head screws is used to mount the PSU or 3.5" drives.
In another bag, two sets of screws are found. The two smaller screws are used to mount a Kensington lock loop at the back of the PC-J60. The larger screws are used to install hard drives into the 3.5" drive bays, as they slide into the grommets and keeps them isolated.
Also found in the hardware box were the Kensington lock loop, a motherboard post speaker, a pair of zip-ties, and an adapter which converts native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0, in case your motherboard does not natively support USB 3.0.
The manuals are made of a few sheets of paper folded into a book, which delivers everything one would need to know. It begins showing off features and ends the cover page with a list of components and hardware to be located before you build. The inside offers images and short text descriptions of the steps, but again, should guide anyone through the build process easily.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie: Activision let us do awesome things with Destiny
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best