Inside the PC-J60 B Continued
Inside of the rear of the PC-J60, we see a lot of ventilation next to the rear I/O, and while rigging a 120mm fan here is possible, Lian Li has drilled holes for only 80mm ones. The expansion slots are also ventilated, and we found them to use thumbscrews to secure the slot covers and potential graphics or other add-on cards.
Behind the motherboard tray, we found a minimum of 25mm of space to run wires, but not a single spot to tie any of them to the motherboard tray. We do find holes drilled on the left side, which allows for a 2.5" and 3.5" drive to be installed there. We can also see the lower section is separated and is where Lian Li puts the hardware.
At the front of the PC-J60, under the PSU cover, we found a pair of removable HDD caddies, both able to hold two drives via rubber grommets and thumbscrews. Above the caddies is a 140mm fan, which is pulling air from the hard drives and pushing it into the chassis. This is 3-pin powered, but again, has a 4-pin Molex adapter too.
To install a PSU, it needs to be slid in from this side, and it then can rest upon the rails on either side. There are rubber pads on the rails to isolate the PSU, but nothing is found around the opening at the back of the case, where the screws pass to lock the PSU into the case.
From the front I/O panel, we stretched the cables out the left side of the PC-J60. We can see the button and LED wiring is short but is just long enough to reach the motherboard. The HD Audio and Native USB 3.0 leads have enough length to get where they are going, and we also wanted to show the Molex adapters found on all of the pre-installed fans.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit