Inside the Carbide 600C
The front bezel is held in place with six balls on studs which press into sockets on the front of the case. Behind the solid bezel, we find a magnetic dust filter covering the fans and a section of mesh near the bottom. The rest of the case front is solid with no intrusions made unnecessarily.
Sliding the left side panel off of the case allows us to peek inside, as well as seeing that the HD Audio cable is what scratched the inside of our window. The rest of the wiring is tied much shorter but is not tied down, and we see a bit of moisture absorbing paper inside.
The PC-J60, whichever version, all come with a pair of Lian Li 120mm fans installed. Each fan uses a 3-pin connection to power it, but they also come with a 4-pin Molex adapter on them, so that they do not require motherboard fan headers to run.
The top panel of the chassis does need the front to be removed before it can be taken off the case. Under it, we find a magnetic dust filter lying there, and it is covering three optional fan locations, which are all 120mm in size. Also, note that the fan mounting holes are square and larger than most screws from AIOs or water cooling components.
The motherboard tray offers an 8-pin wire routing hole and a large CPU cooler access hole between all of the standoffs marked with an "A." To the right are four oval holes for wire management, each with a grommet installed, and no signs of wire tie points at all on this motherboard tray.
Covering the floor of the PC-J60, there is a PSU cover running the entire length of the case. There is a fan installed at the front, it is 140mm in size, and is installed here to draw air up from the bottom. Near the back, against the motherboard tray, there is one hole to connect the front I/O wires, but nothing for GPU leads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- Ataribox pre-orders on hold, team needs more time
- Win a 'Simpsons: Season 18' DVD for Christmas!
- CS:GO's new Survival mode sounds like Battlegrounds
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series