Lian Li PC-J60 B Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the PC-J60 B is everything we expect when it comes to a Lian Li chassis. The panel is made of brushed aluminum, and the I/O panel is limited in size and cleanly presented. The Lian Li name is found near the bottom of the solid bezel, and we see hints of natural aluminum feet at the bottom.
To expose the front I/O, a long rectangular hole with rounded corners is cut from the front bezel. Inside of it, there is the power button at the top, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, and 3.5mm HD Audio jacks at the bottom.
The entire top surface of the PC-J60 is aluminum, flat, brushed, and nothing cut from it to break up that hair lined look of the aluminum. The sides of the top panel are how air is designed to pass through the top of the chassis should you opt to place fans there.
The left side of the chassis shows us quite a bit. The front of the chassis is designed like the top edge, and in the optional version, these sections are red. We see a thick top section above the brushed door panel, and we can also see that the plastic window has been screwed onto the panel and was scratched in transit. At the bottom of the chassis, we assumed it was cutting oil, but could not seem to remove it with typical cleaners on hand.
The back of the PC-J60 alludes to all of the room above the motherboard in this chassis too. Below that area, we then find the rear I/O and next to it is a vast expanse of venting, which can hold only an 80mm fan. There are seven expansion slots which are also ventilated, and the PSU is to be installed at the bottom. Also, you may notice all of the scratches at the top of this panel, which we understand happens at times, but these were poorly touched up and sent out as good anyways.
The right side of the PC-J60 B also is offered with a brushed aluminum texture to the panel. Just like the left side panel does, the right side panel aligns well with the top and front of the frame, and both offer a place to grab the panels and are held onto the case via thumbscrews.
Under the chassis, we find plastic feet, surrounded by natural brushed aluminum trim, and having rubber under each of them for grip. There is a removable dust filter for the PSU, and near the front, we find tabs along the top edge, which are part of the removable hard drive caddies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions