Lian Li PC-J60 B Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the PC-J60 B is everything we expect when it comes to a Lian Li chassis. The panel is made of brushed aluminum, and the I/O panel is limited in size and cleanly presented. The Lian Li name is found near the bottom of the solid bezel, and we see hints of natural aluminum feet at the bottom.
To expose the front I/O, a long rectangular hole with rounded corners is cut from the front bezel. Inside of it, there is the power button at the top, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, and 3.5mm HD Audio jacks at the bottom.
The entire top surface of the PC-J60 is aluminum, flat, brushed, and nothing cut from it to break up that hair lined look of the aluminum. The sides of the top panel are how air is designed to pass through the top of the chassis should you opt to place fans there.
The left side of the chassis shows us quite a bit. The front of the chassis is designed like the top edge, and in the optional version, these sections are red. We see a thick top section above the brushed door panel, and we can also see that the plastic window has been screwed onto the panel and was scratched in transit. At the bottom of the chassis, we assumed it was cutting oil, but could not seem to remove it with typical cleaners on hand.
The back of the PC-J60 alludes to all of the room above the motherboard in this chassis too. Below that area, we then find the rear I/O and next to it is a vast expanse of venting, which can hold only an 80mm fan. There are seven expansion slots which are also ventilated, and the PSU is to be installed at the bottom. Also, you may notice all of the scratches at the top of this panel, which we understand happens at times, but these were poorly touched up and sent out as good anyways.
The right side of the PC-J60 B also is offered with a brushed aluminum texture to the panel. Just like the left side panel does, the right side panel aligns well with the top and front of the frame, and both offer a place to grab the panels and are held onto the case via thumbscrews.
Under the chassis, we find plastic feet, surrounded by natural brushed aluminum trim, and having rubber under each of them for grip. There is a removable dust filter for the PSU, and near the front, we find tabs along the top edge, which are part of the removable hard drive caddies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019