Hardware & Documentation
Four bags of hardware are found inside of the thin box we located under the PSU cover. NZXT sends a bag of 6-32 screws for the motherboard and hard drives, as well as a bag of M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives into the three trays. There is a standoff to replace the helper standoff found installed into the motherboard tray, as well as a socket to drive them, and a bag with four screws for the PSU.
To help maintain the wiring and tie it to the back of the motherboard tray, NZXT ships ten zip-ties to accomplish that. Just in case your PSU has an issue reaching the two drives on top of the PSU cover and the one facing the side of the case, NZXT provided this SATA power extension cable to solve that dilemma.
The larger box we found under the PSU cover contained the VR headset holder. This is made of plastic, covered with rubber, and is held to the chassis via strong magnets. This holder is also made of two parts, a top and bottom half, and can be slit to hold both a VR and audio headset.
The manual NZXT includes with the S340 Elite has everything inside you could need. Things start off with a parts list and descriptions of all the goodies and moves right into the build process. The text and renderings offered will help tremendously for those who are beginners, and NZXT also includes a section on optional cooling to sort that out as well.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT S340 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT S340 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $84 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT S340 Elite Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit