Like the last few high-end cards we have looked at from GeCube, they are following the inclusion of their popular Uni-Wise cooling solution. With a nice big fan, heat pipe running between the fins, throttled fan for low noise and single slot design the Uni-Wise is one of the best available stock coolers at the moment. While the card does only take up the one slot we do recommend that you keep the next slot free, so it can get maximum air flow.
The back of the card shows a giant heat plate that does two things - firstly it keeps the heat sink fan attached to the graphics card and the second being it is able to cool the memory. While GDDR-3 memory doesn't need cooling due to the lower voltages, extra cooling when overclocking is only going to work in your favor.
Output wise we have the regular dual out put - one supporting DVI and the other your normal analogue out. We have our normal S-Video out along with HDTV out if you own a TV that supports it.
With the lower end X800 line up we don't have the need for the extra power so we don't have a 6 Pin PCI E power connector included in the package. This is good as people who want to work on a budget don't need to worry about having an expensive power supply just to power the graphics card.
Just before we go to look at the package GeCube have bumped the core up to 500MHz instead of the stock 475MHz which brings it on par with the GeForce 6600GT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard