The Radeon X800GT is the latest VPU release from ATI and wasn't one of their biggest launches with the card silently making its way into the market. Following the well known GT naming scheme, ATI have ventured across adding it onto the end of their X800 line up.
Last week we saw the nVidia GeForce 7800GT released and a few weeks earlier the 7800GTX which are both next generation cards from nVidia, while we see ATI adding onto their current generation line up due to R520 still not being ready.
The X800GT is aimed to hit at the mid range market and take over from the 6600GT but is it too little too late? Or can ATI get away with a mid range card with the new 7800GT and 7800GTX from nVidia getting all the attention at the moment. Let's continue and learn more about the X800GT (our first sample is from GeCube) and see how it goes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!