The front of the box in which the chassis is shipped, we find the Rosewill name and logo at the top and a bit of the chassis in a rendering on the left side. The right side is used for a stylized Gram name with the center of the M looking like a sword, and a large box at the bottom and a notation of it being made in China.
The side panel offers some iconography along the top, just above the handle. The lower section of it shows some shipping information, is where FedEx stickered the box and is also another place for Rosewill to put the Gram name.
To help save on the cost associated with the packaging, the back of the box has nothing new to offer. It is an exact match to what we saw on the other side of this box.
The same is said for the second smaller panel. The only thing that changed in this image is that you can now see the packaging information on this lower side, as there is not a shipping label blocking its view.
There is a clear side window in this design, and both sides of it have plastic clinging to it in this image. The chassis is also wrapped in a liner to protect the paint and plastic from abrasions, with thin foam used at the top and bottom in hopes to protect it if dropped. Even though the box was crooked, and some of the foam is broken, our Gram chassis seems to be square and blemish free.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Gram Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit