ASRock's UEFI for the Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac is much like that of the rest of their lineup. It offers a myriad of settings for everything from overclocking to fan control. ASRock offers both automatic fan calibration, a fan setup GUI, and even controls so you can type in fan controls.
Automatic overclocking profiles are also built into the UEFI, so in case you have no idea what you are doing, you can still overclock the system. Like their other UEFI's, there are two operation modes, one for novice users and one for more experienced ones.
ASRock's APP SHOP and LIVE UPDATE will allow you to download the rest of ASRock's programs including A-Tuning, APP Charger, and even Sound Blaster Cinema 3 just to name a few.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/acCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]