Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the updated Realtek ALC1220, which offers 120dB SNR and a built-in audio amplifier. However, it only has one amplifier, so ASRock has added a Texas Instruments NE5532 to amplify the front panel header's headphone jack. Nichicon Gold series audio capacitors are also used, and the audio section of the PCB is physically isolated from the rest of the PCB.
There are only a few Thunderbolt 3 controllers, and ASRock is using one on this motherboard. The Intel JHL6240 offers a single type-C output which supports USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 technology. A Texas Instruments TPS65982 is used as the type-C logic and power delivery controller, and it is part of Intel's reference design for Thunderbolt 3.
HDMI 2.0 with support for HDCP 2.2 is not native to the iGPU, so ASRock used a MegaChips MCDP2800BC to provide HDMI 2.0 on the rear IO panel.
An Intel i219v PHY is used to compliment the Gbit MAC in the PCH for the Intel LAN solution. A 128Mbit BIOS ROM is hidden under the BIOS version sticker. The main SuperIO on the motherboard is the nuvoTon NCT6791D.
An Intel Wireless-AC 7265NGW 2x2 network adapter is also installed to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/acCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions