You know something is expensive when it comes in a wooden crate. The crate is reusable since it is held together with Phillips head screws; you do not need a wedge to pry it open. The PC is secured in the center of the box through two large foam pieces.
Our package included a t-shirt, two SATA cables, a USB stick with the recovery image, WIFI antenna, GPU power connector, power cable, magnetic rubber feet, USB 3.0 to 2.0 internal header converter, and the manuals and paper documentation regarding each piece of the PC.
The front of the PC features the Origin logo that lights up, a power button, reset button, two USB 3.0 ports, headphone jack, and microphone jack. The rear of the unit features three DisplayPorts, HDMI, DVI, 7.1 audio ports, two USB 3.1 type-A ports, two 1Gbit LAN ports, four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, an eSATA port, WIFI antenna connectors, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, a ClearCMOS button, and the AC power port.
The windowed door of the PC has multiple hexagonal vent holes over the intake fan of the GPU and the CPU cooler. The window also perfectly displays the GPU. The rear panel has some more air vent holes.
The top and bottom of the PC feature more vent holes. The rubber feet can magnetically attach to the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup & System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz