Steven's Gaming System Test Setup
- System: Lenovo ThinkStation P410 Desktop
- Monitor: Lenovo Y27g Razer Edition Curved Monitor
- Keyboard: Lenovo Business Mouse
- Mouse: Lenovo Business Keyboard
- Headset: Corsair VOID RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
The ThinkStation P410 is your typical looking PC, and that might be a good thing if you don't want people to know how much expensive hardware is inside.
CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
Handbrake 4K Video Encoding
I don't get many workstations in for review, so I don't have a set of benchmarks run on other workstation-class graphics cards and CPUs. What I do have are high-performance CPUs in the enthusiast segment, the 5960X and 6950X, which offer comparable numbers.
The 6950X is based on the same microarchitecture as the Xeon in this review, while the 5960X is a bit weaker, but has more cores.
Overall performance for the CPU is where it should be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit