The package comes in a nondescript cardboard box, but everything from the tower to the keyboard and mouse is secured well. There is little chance your unit will arrive damage.
Accessories include a power cable, mouse, keyboard, and documentation.
The front of the ThinkStation P410 features a Rambo8 DVD Burner/CD-RW, two USB 3.0 ports, headphone port, microphone port, card reader, and power button. The rear of the tower features an AC power jack, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, two USB 2.0 ports, four USB 3.0 ports, a 1Gbit LAN port, four DisplayPorts, microphone jack, headphone jack, and line in jack.
Neither side of the PC has anything worth noting except a button that needs to be pressed to open the side panel.
The top of the unit is also, like the panels, black aluminum. There are four large rubber feet at the bottom of the PC.
To remove the side panel you first remove two thumbscrews on the left panel and then press the button on the side panel and slide backward. You can upgrade a lot in this unit, including more storage, GPUs, and RAM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit