Steven's Motherboard Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASRock Z270 Extreme4
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K
- Cooler: Corsair H115i GT - Buy from Amazon
- Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 3200MHz
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - Boot Drive: Samsung 950 Pro 256GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - SATA6G Drive: Corsair Force LS 240GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - M.2 Drive: Intel 750 400GB U.2
- Storage - USB Drive: Corsair Voyager GS 64GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair HX1000 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 - Buy from Amazon
- Monitor: ASUS PA328 ProArt 32" 4K - Buy from Amazon
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX - Buy from Amazon
- Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Headset: Corsair VOID RGB Wireless - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- BIOS: 1.26d
The Z270 Extreme4 does a great job with diffusing RGB LEDs. I am very impressed by the way ASRock has implemented them not to offend but rather compliment the rest of the motherboard.
The top shield's RGB LEDs illuminate a tiny strip, and it looks like natural lighting. The PCH heat sink and the Purity Sound logo are lit as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Extreme4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Store tried to force sale onto devs, and it didn't work
- Wanking Simulator teases best wanking experience ever
- Black Ops 5 coming in 2020 from Treyarch
- Blizzard should bring more games to the Nintendo Switch
- Capcom hits record earnings as game sales skyrocket
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- What F number ?
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 7 Motherboard Preview
- Project Nimbus: Complete Edition Clear For Takeoff On Nintendo Switch
- BOOM! Nexon and Final Strike Games Reveal New Title, Rocket Arena, Entering Closed Beta May 23rd
- CEMEX Ventures Invests In Energy Vault To Support Rapid Deployment Of Energy Store Technology Using Concrete Blocks
- Beware...the Zombie Hordes Are Evolving in Horror Survival Rogue-lite Deadly Days
- Talisman: Origins, A New Video Game Based On The Cult Favorite Fantasy Board Game, Comes To PC And Mobile Devices Today