Since Linksys went to the Smart Wi-Fi firmware, these solutions have been some of the easiest to setup. The process starts with you accepting the license and clicking next.
The dashboard gives you a quick glance at things going on in your network.
Starting from the top, we have the network map. This shows you every device by connection type that is connected to the router.
Guest access allows you to regulate network traffic for friends or if you own a business, customers.
Parental controls give you per device content controls.
Media Prioritization allows you to give more bandwidth to devices that stream content.
External drive, whether it's via USB 3.0 or eSATAp, will show up here. You have access to folders, FTP, and a basic media server.
Connectivity is where you can change SSIDs, update router firmware along with advanced settings like VLAN.
Troubleshooting allows you to factory reset the router, backup and restore configurations and downgrade firmware.
PRICING: You can find the Linksys WRT3200ACM Smart Wi-Fi Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Linksys WRT3200ACM Smart Wi-Fi Router retails for $224 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Linksys WRT3200ACM Smart Wi-Fi Router retails for £180 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup & Benchmark Throughput Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – File Transfer Test & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM