Hardware & Documentation
Most of the hardware is shipped inside of a larger bag, with all of the screws in individual bags too. There are motherboard screws, standoffs, fan screws, M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, PSU screws, and HDD screws all in bags. To the right, we also have the standoff socket to drive them into the motherboard tray, as well as a set of six wire tie straps to help make sure everything can be attached.
The Project S also comes with an extra expansion slot, which is made to allow for wiring to pass through the center of it, just in case you need to add external cooling, or need another route for the USB Type-C connection. We also found the 8-pin EPS extension cable is added to the kit to be certain your PSU lead does not come up short.
In the bottom of the hardware box, we did find eight rubber pads. The larger set of round pads are to be installed either to one of the sides of the chassis or the bottom, and are what are used as the feet to the Project S. Depending on orientation of the case, the square pads are to help support the PSU inside of the chassis, and can be put on the left side of the chassis, or on the motherboard tray.
The manual looks nice with a bit of money thrown at designing a slick looking cover. Inside of this manual, you will find they Nanoxia does explain how to get all of the components into this chassis, more importantly how to open it up, and is done in three languages with English towards the back of it.
We decided to get an image of these two pages as they do aid in enplaning some of what we have been mentioning so far. This shows off where you can mount additional fans and radiators, but what is important about it is that the restrictions are also pointed out. As in the 95mm or 135mm restriction of thickness in the front, the 60mm on the right side, and the 65mm on the left side.
PRICING: You can find the Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for $240 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for £237 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Project S]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games