Hardware & Documentation
Most of the hardware is shipped inside of a larger bag, with all of the screws in individual bags too. There are motherboard screws, standoffs, fan screws, M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, PSU screws, and HDD screws all in bags. To the right, we also have the standoff socket to drive them into the motherboard tray, as well as a set of six wire tie straps to help make sure everything can be attached.
The Project S also comes with an extra expansion slot, which is made to allow for wiring to pass through the center of it, just in case you need to add external cooling, or need another route for the USB Type-C connection. We also found the 8-pin EPS extension cable is added to the kit to be certain your PSU lead does not come up short.
In the bottom of the hardware box, we did find eight rubber pads. The larger set of round pads are to be installed either to one of the sides of the chassis or the bottom, and are what are used as the feet to the Project S. Depending on orientation of the case, the square pads are to help support the PSU inside of the chassis, and can be put on the left side of the chassis, or on the motherboard tray.
The manual looks nice with a bit of money thrown at designing a slick looking cover. Inside of this manual, you will find they Nanoxia does explain how to get all of the components into this chassis, more importantly how to open it up, and is done in three languages with English towards the back of it.
We decided to get an image of these two pages as they do aid in enplaning some of what we have been mentioning so far. This shows off where you can mount additional fans and radiators, but what is important about it is that the restrictions are also pointed out. As in the 95mm or 135mm restriction of thickness in the front, the 60mm on the right side, and the 65mm on the left side.
PRICING: You can find the Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for $240 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis retails for £237 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Project S ATX HTPC Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Project S]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new cloud gaming arm is a big step forward
- Battlefront II gets cosmetic only microtransactions
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit