The Maximus IX Formula's UEFI is loaded with features for overclocking and configuring your system, most of which you will not have to change. There are overclocking profiles for those who do not know what to change or those who just want guidelines.
There are some settings that were just added, just as the ability for a new overclocking scheme where you set a target temperature for the CPU, and the motherboard will overclock the CPU to different ratios depending on the current temperature. While I spend most of my BIOS time in advanced mode, there is an EZ mode for beginners.
The Maximus IX Formula is loaded with software; the good news is that a lot of it is integrated into the Dual Intelligent Processors 5 (DIP5) software suite. The software includes but is not limited to DIP5, TPU, TurboApp, EPU, Fan Xpert 4, DIGI+ Power Control, PC Cleaner, EZ Update, System Information, USB BIOS Flashback, File Transfer, Version, KeyBot II, RAMCache II, RAM Disk, MemTweakIT, and WebStorage.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Maximus IX Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Maximus IX Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Maximus IX Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]