Accessories and Documentation
There are three styles of mounting brackets which are supplied with the RC-1001b. Two sets at the left can be used for AMD installations, and the larger pair is used for AM1 sockets. To the right, we see two more brackets, and these are used for Intel mounting. Both brackets have adjustable ends on them, which can be set to allow LGA775, LGA115X, or LGA1366 mounting to occur. As for those wishing to use this on LGA2011in any form, there is not hardware provided for this.
We were also sent a packet of thermal paste to use, and there is enough for at least two attempts at installing the Brontes. Below the TIM are four rubber washers to isolate the hardware from the motherboard. On the right are five small screws used to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler, and below those, are the four larger screws used along with the washers to attach the Brontes to the motherboard.
The manual shipped along with the Brontes needs to be unfolded to see all of the instructions. Even on just what we can see in this image, terrific renderings are showing how everything works, and in some of the windows, there is text to help drive the point across. For either AMD or Intel users, with this manual, you will have no issues getting the cooler installed onto your motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Brontes RC-1001b CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM