This is one area of my gaming chair reviews that I make very explicit: I sit down for a living, I actually play games for a living - I know, I know - my job is awesome. But, it gives me the perfect opportunity to review gaming chairs, because I'm sitting down so much.
Well, some of you will know that I've been playing a considerable amount of Overwatch lately, so when Secretlab reached out to me for the TITAN gaming chair, I wasn't going to say no. It was perfect timing, as I had weeks of work ahead of me - an overseas trip in between, and then lots of Overwatch to get in so I could finally rank up to diamond levels - just so people can stop giving me crap about being gold, ha.
Once the Secretlab TITAN gaming chair was set up, I sat on it and didn't like it to be honest - the first impressions weren't great, but then I got used to it after 10-15 minutes and those warm fuzzy feelings began. I think I rejected the chair at first because I'm used to a gaming chair either being soft or firm - where the TITAN really did hug my body and contours.
It feels as though the TITAN learns about the way I sit and hugs my body in the right areas, making it a very personalized experience. After the first hour, I was in love, but that love for TITAN grew in the 3-4 weeks that I used it. So much so that it's my new default chair, and I don't know if I'll be able to change out and use another chair without looking at it in a new way.
I played at least 40 hours of Overwatch sitting on the Secretlab TITAN gaming chair, and at least 200 hours working. None of it was uncomfortable, with the lumbar support coming in handy if I wanted to have a little more pressure on my back to get my posture right. If I wanted to slouch down a little while playing Overwatch or the new Resident Evil 7 demo, then I can do fine tuning to the TITAN for that personal gaming chair experience.
Overall, Secretlab blew me away with TITAN, and the head cushion is like a cherry on top of an already next level gaming chair experience. Secretlab must be working with Santa Claus because launching TITAN smack bang in the middle of Christmas is perfect.
Secretlab's TITAN gaming chair is the throne Santa Claus should be asking himself to get for Christmas.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM