This is one area of my gaming chair reviews that I make very explicit: I sit down for a living, I actually play games for a living - I know, I know - my job is awesome. But, it gives me the perfect opportunity to review gaming chairs, because I'm sitting down so much.
Well, some of you will know that I've been playing a considerable amount of Overwatch lately, so when Secretlab reached out to me for the TITAN gaming chair, I wasn't going to say no. It was perfect timing, as I had weeks of work ahead of me - an overseas trip in between, and then lots of Overwatch to get in so I could finally rank up to diamond levels - just so people can stop giving me crap about being gold, ha.
Once the Secretlab TITAN gaming chair was set up, I sat on it and didn't like it to be honest - the first impressions weren't great, but then I got used to it after 10-15 minutes and those warm fuzzy feelings began. I think I rejected the chair at first because I'm used to a gaming chair either being soft or firm - where the TITAN really did hug my body and contours.
It feels as though the TITAN learns about the way I sit and hugs my body in the right areas, making it a very personalized experience. After the first hour, I was in love, but that love for TITAN grew in the 3-4 weeks that I used it. So much so that it's my new default chair, and I don't know if I'll be able to change out and use another chair without looking at it in a new way.
I played at least 40 hours of Overwatch sitting on the Secretlab TITAN gaming chair, and at least 200 hours working. None of it was uncomfortable, with the lumbar support coming in handy if I wanted to have a little more pressure on my back to get my posture right. If I wanted to slouch down a little while playing Overwatch or the new Resident Evil 7 demo, then I can do fine tuning to the TITAN for that personal gaming chair experience.
Overall, Secretlab blew me away with TITAN, and the head cushion is like a cherry on top of an already next level gaming chair experience. Secretlab must be working with Santa Claus because launching TITAN smack bang in the middle of Christmas is perfect.
Secretlab's TITAN gaming chair is the throne Santa Claus should be asking himself to get for Christmas.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Animoca Brands partners with Formula 1 to develop 'F1 Delta Time' blockchain game
- ENP Games, Mobile Game 'Wall-Breaking Master: Ballvader 2' Featured In Google Play
- Match Ventures is now free
- First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
- Kursk with a Great Discount on Steam!