Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Along the top of the front panel, we see the company name and logo along with the product name, which is then followed by an indication of RGB lighting. We also see to the right that this is Windows, Android, and iOS capable, and this unit is built with a US layout. The large image taking the bulk of the panel leaves little to the imagination and even highlights how one works the call handling and device switching.
On this longer side of the box, we find that ROCCAT shows the keyboard, but also lists the features. Here we see the SWARM software, MOBA gaming, MMO gaming, FPS gaming, Alien FX, Windows, Android, iOS, and call managing capabilities.
Both of the shorter sides of the box are identical, and not only do we get an idea of some of the lighting features found on the sides of this keyboard, but they also show off the SWARM mobile app on a pair of devices to the right.
The second of the longer sides highlights that the SKELTR will have 3D printer support as well, and if you are willing to disassemble the product, there are many parts which could be addressed in this fashion. To the right, we see the model number, legal mumbo-jumbo, ROCCAT's address, and that this product is made in China.
The top of this panel repeats a lot of what we have already seen, pointing out the key features and showing us the SKELTR. Features then stretch across the middle, repeated in many languages below, and in tiny print we find the specification off in the bottom right corner.
After removing the colorful outer box, we find a flat black cardboard box on the inside, and once it is opened, we can see the keyboard, which is shipped in an anti-static bag. As for the cables and some of the accessories, they are either in the section at the back or found under this device.
The first part of the accessories we show is the detachable wrist rest. Not only is it easy to use and has the ROCCAT name and logo molded into it, but there are also easy to remove stickers applied to it. These show how to connect the SKELTR to the mobile devices on the left, while the label on the right describes how to pair the device and take control from this keyboard.
Also included as part of the kit are this pair of cables. Both are shipped with a Velcro tie to keep things tidy if you are not using them. The cable at the bottom is used to charge mobile devices, using a USB 2.0 connection to the keyboard and a Mini-HDMI connection for mobile devices. They also included a cable which uses the 3.5mm headphone jack on the mobile device and attaches it to the keyboard so sound can pass through to headphones or headsets.
Also included is the paperwork. There is a set of three stickers to apply to anything you want to, and the disposal information insert too. There is also a quick-installation guide which shows all of the connectivity information, both with the cables, as well as how to pair the devices. It also covers the buttons used to manage other devices but leaves a lot of the other features and assets to the SKELTR for you to figure out on your own.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard retails for $160 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard retails for £150 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT SKELTR Smart Communication Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [SKELTR Continued]
- Page 5 [Inside the SKELTR]
- Page 6 [SWARM Software]
- Page 7 [SWARM Mobile App]
- Page 8 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit