We did not take an image of the pinned tab that starts off the run of tabs along the top, as you can put anything you wish to use most in there. We moved right into the settings tab instead. This is where you can adjust the sensitivity, scroll speed, tilt speed, as well as the double-click speed, on the left side. On the right, you can adjust the DPI in five levels to suit your needs, and can also change the Windows pointer speed.
In the tab marked button assignment, you do exactly that, assign what each of the buttons will do. In the image, you can click on the arrows to either side, and it will swap the SIDEPARTS in the image, and to the right, they will appear as usable.
While the left click and the right click buttons cannot be changed, all others on the list can. In a dropdown box, you can choose hotkeys, basic and advanced functions, or use it to launch the browser, multimedia control, open applications, or turn it off.
The last of the tabs offers you the ability to address the advanced settings. In this window, you can change the polling rate from its default of 1000Hz, you can adjust the Lift Off Distance, you can reset the entire profile (of which there is only one), or swap the orientation of the mouse. The right side allows you to turn the LED on or off, click on the colored box and pick from any RGB color, address its mode of display, and even how fast the modes cycle.
There are also some sound feedback options where you can get an audible cue when the DPI switch is used; you change DPI levels, or if you adjust the volume.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for $35 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KIRO]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft to invest in new IPs and ramp up game dev teams
- Switch Lite vs normal Switch in side-by-side comparison
- Farming Simulator 20 begins harvesting the Nintendo Switch in Q4 2019
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems