We did not take an image of the pinned tab that starts off the run of tabs along the top, as you can put anything you wish to use most in there. We moved right into the settings tab instead. This is where you can adjust the sensitivity, scroll speed, tilt speed, as well as the double-click speed, on the left side. On the right, you can adjust the DPI in five levels to suit your needs, and can also change the Windows pointer speed.
In the tab marked button assignment, you do exactly that, assign what each of the buttons will do. In the image, you can click on the arrows to either side, and it will swap the SIDEPARTS in the image, and to the right, they will appear as usable.
While the left click and the right click buttons cannot be changed, all others on the list can. In a dropdown box, you can choose hotkeys, basic and advanced functions, or use it to launch the browser, multimedia control, open applications, or turn it off.
The last of the tabs offers you the ability to address the advanced settings. In this window, you can change the polling rate from its default of 1000Hz, you can adjust the Lift Off Distance, you can reset the entire profile (of which there is only one), or swap the orientation of the mouse. The right side allows you to turn the LED on or off, click on the colored box and pick from any RGB color, address its mode of display, and even how fast the modes cycle.
There are also some sound feedback options where you can get an audible cue when the DPI switch is used; you change DPI levels, or if you adjust the volume.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for $35 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KIRO]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms