We did not take an image of the pinned tab that starts off the run of tabs along the top, as you can put anything you wish to use most in there. We moved right into the settings tab instead. This is where you can adjust the sensitivity, scroll speed, tilt speed, as well as the double-click speed, on the left side. On the right, you can adjust the DPI in five levels to suit your needs, and can also change the Windows pointer speed.
In the tab marked button assignment, you do exactly that, assign what each of the buttons will do. In the image, you can click on the arrows to either side, and it will swap the SIDEPARTS in the image, and to the right, they will appear as usable.
While the left click and the right click buttons cannot be changed, all others on the list can. In a dropdown box, you can choose hotkeys, basic and advanced functions, or use it to launch the browser, multimedia control, open applications, or turn it off.
The last of the tabs offers you the ability to address the advanced settings. In this window, you can change the polling rate from its default of 1000Hz, you can adjust the Lift Off Distance, you can reset the entire profile (of which there is only one), or swap the orientation of the mouse. The right side allows you to turn the LED on or off, click on the colored box and pick from any RGB color, address its mode of display, and even how fast the modes cycle.
There are also some sound feedback options where you can get an audible cue when the DPI switch is used; you change DPI levels, or if you adjust the volume.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for $35 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse retails for £28 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT KIRO Modular Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the KIRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit